Tuesday 22 May 2012

The Witches

The witches is by Roald Dahl and is about a boy named Luke and his Grandma. Luke learns quickly how to identify a witch and finds himself in more life-death situations he has ever been in. The holiday to Norway was unfortunetly canceld due to a sickness known as Pneumonia Grandma caught. Luke finds himself in hiding while his surroundings are dangerously terrifying as he is in the grand hall of a posh hotel on the south coast of England currently holding the meeting of the yearly convention of England'd witches! Luke finds all of the witches secrets including the "Formula 86 Delayed-Action Mouse Maker plan" but will he make it out of the conference room  to save the children of England alive?


I relay enjoyed this book. Although Roald Dahl is a Author that is to young for me and it is not a challenging book I relay liked it and it is one of the best books that I have ever red! I like how it is very fast moving and he makes conversations interesting! ( rare in most books) I enjoyed all of Roald Dahls books but this is defiantly his best!

No comments:

Post a Comment