Sunday 13 May 2012

                                                     Maximum Ride4.jpg
After Ari's death the flock goes to important meetings that went real bad as the flock left back to Dr. Martinez’s house . Soon after Max uses her sense of direction and amazing instincts to go to Dr.Martinez were she is waiting for them. The flock is sent on a mission to Antarctica to save the world. But they are saving the world from human beings and pollution instead of the bad guys Although they had to escape some random evil guy  who wanted to sell them .
I like the book but I thought that it was boring when the book went on about pollution and stuff . I know that's a bad thing to say but I preferred the flock to be in constant trouble because the story was more exiting and had more action. I think that they should save the world from the bad guys instead of pollution. We see pollution every day . Its boring. When you see a fight or a crash or something with drama it is very interesting!
Although my point of view is frowned upon it is true!
I still like the book and thought it was good but the other books in the Maximum ride series wore better!

No comments:

Post a Comment